1980 911SC - backdated

mark

This is my 1980 911SC - backdated it to pre 73 with R front bumper and RS rear bumper. Never liked the impact bumpers. Saving my money for Al's EFI system.

Re: 1980 911SC - backdated

mark
Inside

How it was found
The engine bay to start
Engine bay today

Re: 1980 911SC - backdated

xfaktory
Administrator
wow mark...........that one was a little crispy when you got it. Nice backdate job...Looks great now. I've had two 911s that had engine fires before i bought them........a 71 and a 73......
Koz

Re: 1980 911SC - backdated

mark
This fire started with a burlap bag caught on the exhaust. I just drove the car to the original owner and both he and the wife loved the finished product.