FS: X-faktory mesh Grille - 20% off

xfaktory
Administrator
Greetings,
              I have two grilles that I am offering at a 20% discount off of the standard pricing of $150. These grilles are for sale for $120 each. Shipping will be a fixed $18.00 in the CONUS.

Grille #1: This black, powder-coated, mesh grille is new, unused. It is cut slightly smaller to fit a fiberglass ducktail and was returned because it did not perfectly fit a standard grille application.(slightly too small.) I've shown it here, mounted to a standard metal engine lid, to show the size and fit. If it looks this good on my rat-rod project, think of how good it will look on your 911..............
Grille #2: This is a brushed aluminum, faktory second with the lower left mounting hole punched slightly too low. However, as you can see, it mounts perfectly fine and looks great. I just can't sell it as a new unit. My loss is your gain.

You can paypal me directly at:

alkosmal@hotmail.com

Please specify, via paypal, which grille you would like.

regards,
al
Koz

Re: FS: X-faktory mesh Grille - 20% off

xfaktory
Administrator
the brushed aluminum is sold...but the black mesh is still available........
Koz