Triumph ITB question

Shaun_vaughn
I notice most people mount these Speed Triple and T595 ITBS with the fuel rails on the outside and the vacuum ports on the inside.
I'm considering using cables for my throttle actuation and if i mount them with fuel rails on the inside, the throttle pulls work nicely.  Is there any reason that i shouldn't have them in this orientation? They'll tilt outward instead of inward i guess due the the angle in the casting Triumph used, but that isn't a big deal is it?

Thanks in advance for the conversation!
Shaun

Re: Triumph ITB question

xfaktory
Administrator
Shaun,
          Greetings. I see no reason not to mount them with the rails inward and angling outwards vs. inwards......no functional difference. Keep me posted on your progress.

regards,
al
Koz

Re: Triumph ITB question

xfaktory
Administrator
Shaun,
 my original prototype used cable throttle actuation, with the rails to the outside. Worked great.

regards,
al
Koz